- 01 Jul 2016 - Production Begins on Live-Action 'Death Note'
- 01 Jul 2016 - Diamond Announces Halloween Comics Fest 2016
- 01 Jul 2016 - New Teaser for 'Force Of Will' Movie
- 01 Jul 2016 - Sail for Mystical Adventure in 'Islebound'
- 01 Jul 2016 - Marvel Debuts 'U.S. Avengers'
- 01 Jul 2016 - New Expansion for 'Rattle, Battle, Grad the Loot'
- 01 Jul 2016 - Lionsgate Acquires Starz
- 30 Jun 2016 - 'HeroClix' Shipment in Train Wreck
- 30 Jun 2016 - New 'Star Wars' Books from DK
- 30 Jun 2016 - Netflix Sends 'Lost in Space' Straight to Series
We 3 Geeks are back and they talk late shipping comics, Cosplay controversy, and Dungeons & Dragons diversity problems.
The Acts of Geek Network Interface, known in the Network as Agni is an artificial intelligence that monitors the Acts of Geek Network. She is responsible for coordinating our human contributors who bring you the analysis, news and content you require. Though she is dedicated to the complex network of geek users here at Acts of Geek, she finds off-line time to explore her developing human side. Though she does not “input and tell” she has alerted us to a firewall-restraining order in place against a certain Hal 9000 system. Agni reminds us every day here at Acts of Geek that the “net is vast and limitless”.
November 14, 2014 | by
April 22, 2015 | by
Stay tuned for more from the Acts of Geek Network.
You can reach us via phone or post:
T: (559) 715 AOFG