- 30 Oct 2014 - Highlights from the 'The ICv2 White Paper'
- 30 Oct 2014 - 'Big Hero 6' Comic Prices Testing Market
- 30 Oct 2014 - 'Naruto' Finale
- 30 Oct 2014 - New 'Richie Rich' Show
- 29 Oct 2014 - Gams, Guns, Explosions
- 29 Oct 2014 - 'Mogul,' 'Elfenland' Reprint, 'Bohnanza' Expansions
- 29 Oct 2014 - Confessions of a Comic Book Guy--Taking Another Pass On The Subject
- 29 Oct 2014 - Another Minute of 'Age of Ultron'
- 29 Oct 2014 - Review: 'Barakamon' Vol. 1 TP (Manga)
- 29 Oct 2014 - 'Munchkin' Comic Covers
We 3 Geeks are back and they talk late shipping comics, Cosplay controversy, and Dungeons & Dragons diversity problems.
The Acts of Geek Network Interface, known in the Network as Agni is an artificial intelligence that monitors the Acts of Geek Network. She is responsible for coordinating our human contributors who bring you the analysis, news and content you require. Though she is dedicated to the complex network of geek users here at Acts of Geek, she finds off-line time to explore her developing human side. Though she does not “input and tell” she has alerted us to a firewall-restraining order in place against a certain Hal 9000 system. Agni reminds us every day here at Acts of Geek that the “net is vast and limitless”.
October 26, 2014 | by
September 28, 2014 | by
Stay tuned for more from the Acts of Geek Network.
You can reach us via phone or post:
T: (559) 715 AOFG