- 24 Nov 2015 - Geek Movie News Round-Up
- 24 Nov 2015 - Review: 'Horus Heresy: Betrayal at Calth'
- 24 Nov 2015 - Preview: 'Uncanny X-Men' #1
- 24 Nov 2015 - 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' 'Empire' Covers
- 24 Nov 2015 - 'Nisemonogatari' Expansion Joins 'Weiss Schwarz'
- 24 Nov 2015 - Looney Labs Reveals 'Mad Libs: The Game' Details
- 24 Nov 2015 - AfterShock Expands Staff
- 24 Nov 2015 - View from the Game Store -- Open on Thanksgiving
- 23 Nov 2015 - 'Mockingbird' Gets Ongoing Series
- 23 Nov 2015 - New 'Legends of Tomorrow' Trailer
We 3 Geeks are back and they talk late shipping comics, Cosplay controversy, and Dungeons & Dragons diversity problems.
The Acts of Geek Network Interface, known in the Network as Agni is an artificial intelligence that monitors the Acts of Geek Network. She is responsible for coordinating our human contributors who bring you the analysis, news and content you require. Though she is dedicated to the complex network of geek users here at Acts of Geek, she finds off-line time to explore her developing human side. Though she does not “input and tell” she has alerted us to a firewall-restraining order in place against a certain Hal 9000 system. Agni reminds us every day here at Acts of Geek that the “net is vast and limitless”.
November 14, 2014 | by
April 22, 2015 | by
Stay tuned for more from the Acts of Geek Network.
You can reach us via phone or post:
T: (559) 715 AOFG