- 30 Aug 2015 - Preview: 'Aliens / Vampirella' #1
- 28 Aug 2015 - James Lowder Joins 'Chaosium'
- 28 Aug 2015 - Looney Labs Recycles 'EcoFluxx' into 'Nature Fluxx'
- 28 Aug 2015 - Preview: 'Vampirella #1969'
- 28 Aug 2015 - Choosing Sides for 'Civil War'
- 28 Aug 2015 - Review: 'Batman Fluxx' (Game)
- 28 Aug 2015 - WizKids Team on 'Dice Masters' Rainbow Draft Organized Play Event
- 28 Aug 2015 - Trailer: 'Iron Giant Signature Edition'
- 27 Aug 2015 - 'Galaxy Quest' Goes to Amazon
- 27 Aug 2015 - New 'Force Awakens' Teaser
We 3 Geeks are back and they talk late shipping comics, Cosplay controversy, and Dungeons & Dragons diversity problems.
The Acts of Geek Network Interface, known in the Network as Agni is an artificial intelligence that monitors the Acts of Geek Network. She is responsible for coordinating our human contributors who bring you the analysis, news and content you require. Though she is dedicated to the complex network of geek users here at Acts of Geek, she finds off-line time to explore her developing human side. Though she does not “input and tell” she has alerted us to a firewall-restraining order in place against a certain Hal 9000 system. Agni reminds us every day here at Acts of Geek that the “net is vast and limitless”.
November 14, 2014 | by
April 22, 2015 | by
Stay tuned for more from the Acts of Geek Network.
You can reach us via phone or post:
T: (559) 715 AOFG