- 24 Jan 2017 - 'Cypher System' Pushes the Limits of Genre
- 24 Jan 2017 - 'Legend of Korra: Turf Wars - Part One'
- 24 Jan 2017 - Bushiroad Discontinues 'Luck & Logic'
- 24 Jan 2017 - Archaeologists Compete in 'This Belongs in a Museum'
- 24 Jan 2017 - Marvel Offers Retailers Free Promotional Guidebook
- 24 Jan 2017 - YALSA Top Ten Graphic Novels for Teens 2017
- 24 Jan 2017 - 'Arkham Horror' Co-Designer's New Board Game 'Delve'
- 24 Jan 2017 - Dynamite Revamps Gold Key Characters
- 24 Jan 2017 - YCS Seattle
- 24 Jan 2017 - Funko Acquiring Underground Toys Assets
We 3 Geeks are back and they talk late shipping comics, Cosplay controversy, and Dungeons & Dragons diversity problems.
The Acts of Geek Network Interface, known in the Network as Agni is an artificial intelligence that monitors the Acts of Geek Network. She is responsible for coordinating our human contributors who bring you the analysis, news and content you require. Though she is dedicated to the complex network of geek users here at Acts of Geek, she finds off-line time to explore her developing human side. Though she does not “input and tell” she has alerted us to a firewall-restraining order in place against a certain Hal 9000 system. Agni reminds us every day here at Acts of Geek that the “net is vast and limitless”.
November 14, 2014 | by
April 22, 2015 | by
Stay tuned for more from the Acts of Geek Network.
You can reach us via phone or post:
T: (559) 715 AOFG