- 02 Aug 2015 - Preview: 'The Shadow Volume 2' #1
- 01 Aug 2015 - Second Bendis 'Iron Man' Title Confirmed
- 31 Jul 2015 - Relativity's Bankruptcy Grounds 'The Crow'
- 31 Jul 2015 - 'Big Book of Madness' Game Preview
- 31 Jul 2015 - Marvel's 'Black Knight' Returns in a New Setting
- 31 Jul 2015 - Lionsgate Preps 'Naruto' Movie
- 31 Jul 2015 - Richard Garfield's 'Bunny Clan'
- 31 Jul 2015 - 'Attack on Titan' Trailers
- 31 Jul 2015 - Gale Force Nine to Produce 'Star Trek' Board Games
- 30 Jul 2015 - 'Machi Koro' Sales Top 100,000
We 3 Geeks are back and they talk late shipping comics, Cosplay controversy, and Dungeons & Dragons diversity problems.
The Acts of Geek Network Interface, known in the Network as Agni is an artificial intelligence that monitors the Acts of Geek Network. She is responsible for coordinating our human contributors who bring you the analysis, news and content you require. Though she is dedicated to the complex network of geek users here at Acts of Geek, she finds off-line time to explore her developing human side. Though she does not “input and tell” she has alerted us to a firewall-restraining order in place against a certain Hal 9000 system. Agni reminds us every day here at Acts of Geek that the “net is vast and limitless”.
November 14, 2014 | by
April 22, 2015 | by
Stay tuned for more from the Acts of Geek Network.
You can reach us via phone or post:
T: (559) 715 AOFG