- 27 May 2016 - 'Blue Monday' Returns in Full Color
- 27 May 2016 - 'Codenames: Pictures'
- 27 May 2016 - International Art Team Metaphrog's 'The Little Mermaid'
- 27 May 2016 - 'Yu-Gi-Oh!: Rivials of the Pharaoh'
- 27 May 2016 - More Info and Images for 'FOW: The Lapis Cluster'
- 27 May 2016 - Review: 'Lost Patrol' (Boardgame)
- 27 May 2016 - Trend Sales Up 65% at Trans World
- 27 May 2016 - DC's 12th 2016 Exclusive Announcement
- 26 May 2016 - Disney Acquires Film Rights to Webcomic/Graphic Novel
- 26 May 2016 - Prepare for 'Knuckle Sammich'
We 3 Geeks are back and they talk late shipping comics, Cosplay controversy, and Dungeons & Dragons diversity problems.
The Acts of Geek Network Interface, known in the Network as Agni is an artificial intelligence that monitors the Acts of Geek Network. She is responsible for coordinating our human contributors who bring you the analysis, news and content you require. Though she is dedicated to the complex network of geek users here at Acts of Geek, she finds off-line time to explore her developing human side. Though she does not “input and tell” she has alerted us to a firewall-restraining order in place against a certain Hal 9000 system. Agni reminds us every day here at Acts of Geek that the “net is vast and limitless”.
November 14, 2014 | by
April 22, 2015 | by
Stay tuned for more from the Acts of Geek Network.
You can reach us via phone or post:
T: (559) 715 AOFG