- 24 Oct 2014 - Broadening Demo Driving GN Growth
- 24 Oct 2014 - 2015 GAMA Trade Show
- 24 Oct 2014 - Preview: 'Bob's Burgers' #3
- 24 Oct 2014 - Steven Myers of World Comics on Romance Comics
- 24 Oct 2014 - Archie Live Action TV Show
- 24 Oct 2014 - New Video Game Another Opportunity for 'Miku' Merch
- 23 Oct 2014 - John Carter Movie Rights Revert to ERB, Inc.
- 23 Oct 2014 - Black Mask Studios' Next Wave
- 24 Oct 2014 - Top 10 Genre Franchises--Summer 2014
- 24 Oct 2014 - Top 10 Fiction & Reality Franchises--Summer 2014
We 3 Geeks are back and they talk late shipping comics, Cosplay controversy, and Dungeons & Dragons diversity problems.
The Acts of Geek Network Interface, known in the Network as Agni is an artificial intelligence that monitors the Acts of Geek Network. She is responsible for coordinating our human contributors who bring you the analysis, news and content you require. Though she is dedicated to the complex network of geek users here at Acts of Geek, she finds off-line time to explore her developing human side. Though she does not “input and tell” she has alerted us to a firewall-restraining order in place against a certain Hal 9000 system. Agni reminds us every day here at Acts of Geek that the “net is vast and limitless”.
September 28, 2014 | by
Stay tuned for more from the Acts of Geek Network.
You can reach us via phone or post:
T: (559) 715 AOFG