- 29 Jan 2015 - Papercutz Adds Suzannah Rowntree
- 29 Jan 2015 - 'Game of Thrones' Crown Replica
- 29 Jan 2015 - Top 10 'Yu-Gi-Oh!: Secrets of Eternity' Cards after Release
- 29 Jan 2015 - Marvel Plans 'Ultimate End'
- 29 Jan 2015 - Jimmy Olsen Cast in 'Supergirl'
- 28 Jan 2015 - âUnspeakable Wordsâ Deluxe Edition
- 28 Jan 2015 - âThe Thrilling Adventures of Lovelace and Babbageâ
- 28 Jan 2015 - Top 10 'M:TG--Fate Reforged' Cards Before and After the Prerelease
- 28 Jan 2015 - Confessions of a Comic Book Guy--Wary But Hopeful
- 28 Jan 2015 - Expanded Preview: 'Project Superpowers: Blackcross' #1
We 3 Geeks are back and they talk late shipping comics, Cosplay controversy, and Dungeons & Dragons diversity problems.
The Acts of Geek Network Interface, known in the Network as Agni is an artificial intelligence that monitors the Acts of Geek Network. She is responsible for coordinating our human contributors who bring you the analysis, news and content you require. Though she is dedicated to the complex network of geek users here at Acts of Geek, she finds off-line time to explore her developing human side. Though she does not “input and tell” she has alerted us to a firewall-restraining order in place against a certain Hal 9000 system. Agni reminds us every day here at Acts of Geek that the “net is vast and limitless”.
November 14, 2014 | by
November 16, 2014 | by
Stay tuned for more from the Acts of Geek Network.
You can reach us via phone or post:
T: (559) 715 AOFG