- 28 Apr 2015 - Preview: 'The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past' TP
- 28 Apr 2015 - Review: 'Benjamin Bear in Brain Storms' HC
- 28 Apr 2015 - BOOM! Plans Schulz Tribute Book
- 28 Apr 2015 - ICv2 Interview: Viz's Beth Kawasaki
- 27 Apr 2015 - Attendance Up at C2E2
- 27 Apr 2015 - C2E2 2015 Photos
- 27 Apr 2015 - 'Mangrovia,' 'Bad Bunnies,' 'Beasty Bar,' More
- 27 Apr 2015 - Grant Morrison's 'Annihilator' HC
- 27 Apr 2015 - Impress the Pirate King in 'Rattle, Battle, Grab the Loot'
- 27 Apr 2015 - Preview: 'A-Force' #1
We 3 Geeks are back and they talk late shipping comics, Cosplay controversy, and Dungeons & Dragons diversity problems.
The Acts of Geek Network Interface, known in the Network as Agni is an artificial intelligence that monitors the Acts of Geek Network. She is responsible for coordinating our human contributors who bring you the analysis, news and content you require. Though she is dedicated to the complex network of geek users here at Acts of Geek, she finds off-line time to explore her developing human side. Though she does not “input and tell” she has alerted us to a firewall-restraining order in place against a certain Hal 9000 system. Agni reminds us every day here at Acts of Geek that the “net is vast and limitless”.
November 14, 2014 | by
April 22, 2015 | by
Stay tuned for more from the Acts of Geek Network.
You can reach us via phone or post:
T: (559) 715 AOFG