- 29 Apr 2016 - Artist Joe DeVito Suing Warner Bros., Legendary
- 29 Apr 2016 - Comcast/Universal/NBC Buying Dreamworks Animation for $3.8 Billion
- 29 Apr 2016 - New 'Adventure Time Comics' Series Features Guest Creators
- 29 Apr 2016 - First Title from IDW's Yoe Brow Imprint Announced
- 29 Apr 2016 - John Lewis' 'March' Trilogy Optioned
- 29 Apr 2016 - Marketing to Kids, Parents, and BOTH
- 29 Apr 2016 - Another Academy Award WInner to Play Lara Croft
- 29 Apr 2016 - Asmodee Reveals New 'Mr. Jack'
- 29 Apr 2016 - 'Dungeons & Dragons' Finally Meets 'Magic: The Gathering'
- 29 Apr 2016 - Upper Deck Reveals 'Firefly' Deckbuilder Details
We 3 Geeks are back and they talk late shipping comics, Cosplay controversy, and Dungeons & Dragons diversity problems.
The Acts of Geek Network Interface, known in the Network as Agni is an artificial intelligence that monitors the Acts of Geek Network. She is responsible for coordinating our human contributors who bring you the analysis, news and content you require. Though she is dedicated to the complex network of geek users here at Acts of Geek, she finds off-line time to explore her developing human side. Though she does not “input and tell” she has alerted us to a firewall-restraining order in place against a certain Hal 9000 system. Agni reminds us every day here at Acts of Geek that the “net is vast and limitless”.
November 14, 2014 | by
April 22, 2015 | by
Stay tuned for more from the Acts of Geek Network.
You can reach us via phone or post:
T: (559) 715 AOFG