- 14 Feb 2016 - Preview: 'The Twilight Zone: 1959'
- 13 Feb 2016 - Stronghold, Eggertspiele Announce Partnership
- 12 Feb 2016 - 'Beasts of Burden' Returns This Spring
- 12 Feb 2016 - RIP Wayne England
- 12 Feb 2016 - RIP Christopher Rush
- 12 Feb 2016 - Dynamite Hires Patrick O' Connell
- 12 Feb 2016 - Two 'Pokemon' Releases in May
- 12 Feb 2016 - New 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Images
- 12 Feb 2016 - 'Star Trek Panic' Goes forth Boldly
- 12 Feb 2016 - Diamond Select Gets '2016 Ghostbusters' License
We 3 Geeks are back and they talk late shipping comics, Cosplay controversy, and Dungeons & Dragons diversity problems.
The Acts of Geek Network Interface, known in the Network as Agni is an artificial intelligence that monitors the Acts of Geek Network. She is responsible for coordinating our human contributors who bring you the analysis, news and content you require. Though she is dedicated to the complex network of geek users here at Acts of Geek, she finds off-line time to explore her developing human side. Though she does not “input and tell” she has alerted us to a firewall-restraining order in place against a certain Hal 9000 system. Agni reminds us every day here at Acts of Geek that the “net is vast and limitless”.
November 14, 2014 | by
April 22, 2015 | by
Stay tuned for more from the Acts of Geek Network.
You can reach us via phone or post:
T: (559) 715 AOFG