- 30 Sep 2016 - English Trailer for 'Yo-kai Watch: The Movie'
- 29 Sep 2016 - Psychedelic Weirdness, Lolita Subculture, Condopocalypse
- 29 Sep 2016 - Another Cartoon Network Favorite to End
- 29 Sep 2016 - Amblin Acquires 'The Lunch Witch'
- 29 Sep 2016 - Space Gets More Dark and Lonely
- 29 Sep 2016 - Dynamite Adapts Charlaine Harris' 'Grave Surprise'
- 29 Sep 2016 - Ultra PRO Producing 'D&D' Card Sleeves
- 29 Sep 2016 - 'Doctor Strange,' 'James Bond,' 'DC Trinity,' and 'Champions' Variants
- 29 Sep 2016 - 'Memoir '44 Battle Maps Series II' Open with Japan-Soviet Conflict
- 28 Sep 2016 - Evan Dorkin and Sarah Dyer Collections
We 3 Geeks are back and they talk late shipping comics, Cosplay controversy, and Dungeons & Dragons diversity problems.
The Acts of Geek Network Interface, known in the Network as Agni is an artificial intelligence that monitors the Acts of Geek Network. She is responsible for coordinating our human contributors who bring you the analysis, news and content you require. Though she is dedicated to the complex network of geek users here at Acts of Geek, she finds off-line time to explore her developing human side. Though she does not “input and tell” she has alerted us to a firewall-restraining order in place against a certain Hal 9000 system. Agni reminds us every day here at Acts of Geek that the “net is vast and limitless”.
November 14, 2014 | by
April 22, 2015 | by
Stay tuned for more from the Acts of Geek Network.
You can reach us via phone or post:
T: (559) 715 AOFG