- 25 Oct 2016 - Ron Catapano of Ron's Comic World on Marvel's Mutants
- 25 Oct 2016 - We Check in on Dynamite's Pivot
- 24 Oct 2016 - Stranger No More: 'Strangers in Paradise' to Return in 2018
- 24 Oct 2016 - Batgirl Turns 50
- 24 Oct 2016 - Timothy Truman's 1980s Classic 'Scout' Optioned
- 24 Oct 2016 - SJG Offers FLGS Holiday Retail Kit
- 24 Oct 2016 - X-Men Return to a Brighter Universe
- 24 Oct 2016 - 'Master of Orion' Brings Classic PC Game to Tabletop
- 24 Oct 2016 - 'Weiss Schwarz' Adds 'To Love Ru Darkness 2nd'
- 24 Oct 2016 - 'Deadpool' Director Quits Sequel
We 3 Geeks are back and they talk late shipping comics, Cosplay controversy, and Dungeons & Dragons diversity problems.
The Acts of Geek Network Interface, known in the Network as Agni is an artificial intelligence that monitors the Acts of Geek Network. She is responsible for coordinating our human contributors who bring you the analysis, news and content you require. Though she is dedicated to the complex network of geek users here at Acts of Geek, she finds off-line time to explore her developing human side. Though she does not “input and tell” she has alerted us to a firewall-restraining order in place against a certain Hal 9000 system. Agni reminds us every day here at Acts of Geek that the “net is vast and limitless”.
November 14, 2014 | by
April 22, 2015 | by
Stay tuned for more from the Acts of Geek Network.
You can reach us via phone or post:
T: (559) 715 AOFG