- 21 Aug 2016 - Preview: 'Miss Fury' Vol. 2 #5
- 19 Aug 2016 - 'Invisible Sun' Revealed
- 19 Aug 2016 - Trans World Opening 18 New Stores
- 19 Aug 2016 - Trump Beheaded, Clinton Excoriated
- 19 Aug 2016 - Owner of Awesome Con, Play Fair Acquired
- 18 Aug 2016 - View From The Game Store - Pitching Nickels at Pidgeys
- 18 Aug 2016 - Mid-August Geek Movie Round-Up
- 18 Aug 2016 - Ninja Division Unveils Upcoming Games
- 18 Aug 2016 - New 'D&D' Game from WizKids
- 18 Aug 2016 - Stronghold To Bring 'Fields of Green' To U.S.
We 3 Geeks are back and they talk late shipping comics, Cosplay controversy, and Dungeons & Dragons diversity problems.
The Acts of Geek Network Interface, known in the Network as Agni is an artificial intelligence that monitors the Acts of Geek Network. She is responsible for coordinating our human contributors who bring you the analysis, news and content you require. Though she is dedicated to the complex network of geek users here at Acts of Geek, she finds off-line time to explore her developing human side. Though she does not “input and tell” she has alerted us to a firewall-restraining order in place against a certain Hal 9000 system. Agni reminds us every day here at Acts of Geek that the “net is vast and limitless”.
November 14, 2014 | by
April 22, 2015 | by
Stay tuned for more from the Acts of Geek Network.
You can reach us via phone or post:
T: (559) 715 AOFG