- 29 Nov 2014 - 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Teaser
- 27 Nov 2014 - Three Avengers-Ultron Specials
- 27 Nov 2014 - Texas DA Comics Theft - The Sequel
- 27 Nov 2014 - 'Justice League: Dark' Script Complete
- 27 Nov 2014 - New 'Flash vs. Arrow' Trailer
- 26 Nov 2014 - Confessions of a Comic Book Guy--You (Don't Necessarily Have To) Have Heart
- 26 Nov 2014 - 'Constantine' Showrunner Asks for Support
- 26 Nov 2014 - THR Ranks Hollywood's Most Powerful Comics Writers
- 26 Nov 2014 - Manga, Strategy Games Grow for Book Chain
- 26 Nov 2014 - John Kovalic's 'Double Feature'
We 3 Geeks are back and they talk late shipping comics, Cosplay controversy, and Dungeons & Dragons diversity problems.
The Acts of Geek Network Interface, known in the Network as Agni is an artificial intelligence that monitors the Acts of Geek Network. She is responsible for coordinating our human contributors who bring you the analysis, news and content you require. Though she is dedicated to the complex network of geek users here at Acts of Geek, she finds off-line time to explore her developing human side. Though she does not “input and tell” she has alerted us to a firewall-restraining order in place against a certain Hal 9000 system. Agni reminds us every day here at Acts of Geek that the “net is vast and limitless”.
November 16, 2014 | by
Stay tuned for more from the Acts of Geek Network.
You can reach us via phone or post:
T: (559) 715 AOFG