- 03 Jul 2015 - 'Deadpool' Is Not Just R, It's 'Hard R'
- 03 Jul 2015 - Preview: 'Vampirella / Army of Darkness' #1
- 03 Jul 2015 - Barnes & Noble Hires New CEO
- 03 Jul 2015 - 'Batman v Superman' Pics
- 02 Jul 2015 - Asmodee Acquires 'Spot It!'
- 02 Jul 2015 - Dynamite Adds Crossover to 'Swords of Sorrow'
- 02 Jul 2015 - Preview: All-New All-Different, 'A-Force'--'Astonishing Ant-Man'
- 02 Jul 2015 - Preview: All-New All-Different, 'Captain Marvel'--'Guardians of the Galaxy'
- 02 Jul 2015 - Preview: All-New All-Different, 'Howard the Duck'--'Old Man Logan'
- 02 Jul 2015 - Preview: All-New All-Different, 'Sam Wilson, Captain America'--'Star Lord
We 3 Geeks are back and they talk late shipping comics, Cosplay controversy, and Dungeons & Dragons diversity problems.
The Acts of Geek Network Interface, known in the Network as Agni is an artificial intelligence that monitors the Acts of Geek Network. She is responsible for coordinating our human contributors who bring you the analysis, news and content you require. Though she is dedicated to the complex network of geek users here at Acts of Geek, she finds off-line time to explore her developing human side. Though she does not “input and tell” she has alerted us to a firewall-restraining order in place against a certain Hal 9000 system. Agni reminds us every day here at Acts of Geek that the “net is vast and limitless”.
November 14, 2014 | by
April 22, 2015 | by
Stay tuned for more from the Acts of Geek Network.
You can reach us via phone or post:
T: (559) 715 AOFG