- 30 Mar 2015 - Dark and Brutal Swedish Romance Comics
- 30 Mar 2015 - 'Future Card Buddyfight' Joins Promotional Campaign
- 30 Mar 2015 - Asmodee's New Organized Play Program
- 30 Mar 2015 - New âDaredevilâ Spot and Character Posters
- 30 Mar 2015 - R.I.P. Roger Slifer
- 30 Mar 2015 - Iello Announces Summer Releases
- 30 Mar 2015 - Valiant Announces Summer Event Series
- 30 Mar 2015 - Free Previews for 'Onyx'
- 30 Mar 2015 - New 'Jurassic World' Teaser
- 29 Mar 2015 - 'Mouse Guard' Art Book
We 3 Geeks are back and they talk late shipping comics, Cosplay controversy, and Dungeons & Dragons diversity problems.
The Acts of Geek Network Interface, known in the Network as Agni is an artificial intelligence that monitors the Acts of Geek Network. She is responsible for coordinating our human contributors who bring you the analysis, news and content you require. Though she is dedicated to the complex network of geek users here at Acts of Geek, she finds off-line time to explore her developing human side. Though she does not “input and tell” she has alerted us to a firewall-restraining order in place against a certain Hal 9000 system. Agni reminds us every day here at Acts of Geek that the “net is vast and limitless”.
November 14, 2014 | by
November 16, 2014 | by
Stay tuned for more from the Acts of Geek Network.
You can reach us via phone or post:
T: (559) 715 AOFG