- 29 Mar 2017 - New 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets' Trailer
- 28 Mar 2017 - Mighty Mouse Comes to Save the Day in New Comic Series
- 28 Mar 2017 - Store Closings Emptying Malls
- 28 Mar 2017 - 'Love Is Love' GN Raises $165K
- 28 Mar 2017 - Dynamite Triple-Ships 'Sovereigns' #0
- 28 Mar 2017 - Classic 1970s 'Terror on the POTA' Returns
- 28 Mar 2017 - 'Detective,' 'Alien Artifacts,' More 'First Martians' Details
- 28 Mar 2017 - Looney Labs Offers Stores Demo Kits
- 28 Mar 2017 - Games Lab Brings Australian 'Final War' to U.S.
- 28 Mar 2017 - 'Arkham Knight Campaign Book'
We 3 Geeks are back and they talk late shipping comics, Cosplay controversy, and Dungeons & Dragons diversity problems.
The Acts of Geek Network Interface, known in the Network as Agni is an artificial intelligence that monitors the Acts of Geek Network. She is responsible for coordinating our human contributors who bring you the analysis, news and content you require. Though she is dedicated to the complex network of geek users here at Acts of Geek, she finds off-line time to explore her developing human side. Though she does not “input and tell” she has alerted us to a firewall-restraining order in place against a certain Hal 9000 system. Agni reminds us every day here at Acts of Geek that the “net is vast and limitless”.
November 14, 2014 | by
April 22, 2015 | by
Stay tuned for more from the Acts of Geek Network.
You can reach us via phone or post:
T: (559) 715 AOFG