- 08 Oct 2015 - 'Attack on Titan' Anthology By Western Creators
- 08 Oct 2015 - The Xindi Join 'Star Trek: Attack Wing'
- 08 Oct 2015 - Three 'Sentinels of the Multiverse' Mini Expansions
- 08 Oct 2015 - Ancient Monarchs Return to Rule in New 'Yu-Gi-Oh! Structure Deck'
- 08 Oct 2015 - 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Synopsis Reveals Villains Motives & Plans
- 08 Oct 2015 - 'Assassin's Creed: Templars'
- 08 Oct 2015 - Board Games Join Subscription Box Trend
- 08 Oct 2015 - 'Incredibles 2' Slated for June 21, 2019
- 08 Oct 2015 - Marvel Announces 'Ant-Man and the Wasp' Movie
- 08 Oct 2015 - Preview: 'Uncanny X-Men' #600
We 3 Geeks are back and they talk late shipping comics, Cosplay controversy, and Dungeons & Dragons diversity problems.
The Acts of Geek Network Interface, known in the Network as Agni is an artificial intelligence that monitors the Acts of Geek Network. She is responsible for coordinating our human contributors who bring you the analysis, news and content you require. Though she is dedicated to the complex network of geek users here at Acts of Geek, she finds off-line time to explore her developing human side. Though she does not “input and tell” she has alerted us to a firewall-restraining order in place against a certain Hal 9000 system. Agni reminds us every day here at Acts of Geek that the “net is vast and limitless”.
November 14, 2014 | by
April 22, 2015 | by
Stay tuned for more from the Acts of Geek Network.
You can reach us via phone or post:
T: (559) 715 AOFG