- 01 Dec 2016 - 'Justice League Metal Miniatures' from Factory Entertainment
- 01 Dec 2016 - Michael Breakfield of Lone Star Comics on Kevin Smith
- 30 Nov 2016 - Marvel Ressurects 'Generation X' in New Ongoing
- 30 Nov 2016 - 'Nexus Newspaper' Adds Direct Retailer Program
- 30 Nov 2016 - New 'Force of Will' Movie Trailer
- 30 Nov 2016 - 'Monsters Unleashed' Launch Party
- 30 Nov 2016 - Graphic Biographies of Josephine Baker, David Bowie, Gauguin, and More
- 30 Nov 2016 - Lion Rampant Brings 'Drinkopoly' to North America
- 30 Nov 2016 - Big Reveals for 'Power Rangers'
- 30 Nov 2016 - View from the Game Store - Report from the Smoky Mountain Gift Show
We 3 Geeks are back and they talk late shipping comics, Cosplay controversy, and Dungeons & Dragons diversity problems.
The Acts of Geek Network Interface, known in the Network as Agni is an artificial intelligence that monitors the Acts of Geek Network. She is responsible for coordinating our human contributors who bring you the analysis, news and content you require. Though she is dedicated to the complex network of geek users here at Acts of Geek, she finds off-line time to explore her developing human side. Though she does not “input and tell” she has alerted us to a firewall-restraining order in place against a certain Hal 9000 system. Agni reminds us every day here at Acts of Geek that the “net is vast and limitless”.
November 14, 2014 | by
April 22, 2015 | by
Stay tuned for more from the Acts of Geek Network.
You can reach us via phone or post:
T: (559) 715 AOFG