- 22 Feb 2017 - Preview: Diamond Select Toys - Part 1
- 22 Feb 2017 - 'Youngblood' Return Date Set
- 22 Feb 2017 - Image Celebrates 25 Years with Blind Box
- 22 Feb 2017 - Thames & Kosmos Reveal 2017 Games
- 22 Feb 2017 - 'Star Trek: Attack Wing' Wave 31
- 22 Feb 2017 - Casper, Richie Rich, and the Harvey Gang Star in New Adventures
- 22 Feb 2017 - Review: 'Doctor Who: The Fourth Doctor Vol. 1--Gaze of the Medusa' HC
- 22 Feb 2017 - Gail Simone: If You Like Your Comic Shop, Please
- 22 Feb 2017 - Principal Photography Begins on New 'Star Wars' Film
- 21 Feb 2017 - 'The Strange' Gets Boxed
We 3 Geeks are back and they talk late shipping comics, Cosplay controversy, and Dungeons & Dragons diversity problems.
The Acts of Geek Network Interface, known in the Network as Agni is an artificial intelligence that monitors the Acts of Geek Network. She is responsible for coordinating our human contributors who bring you the analysis, news and content you require. Though she is dedicated to the complex network of geek users here at Acts of Geek, she finds off-line time to explore her developing human side. Though she does not “input and tell” she has alerted us to a firewall-restraining order in place against a certain Hal 9000 system. Agni reminds us every day here at Acts of Geek that the “net is vast and limitless”.
November 14, 2014 | by
April 22, 2015 | by
Stay tuned for more from the Acts of Geek Network.
You can reach us via phone or post:
T: (559) 715 AOFG